Assistant Manager (Full Time) -Toronto Premium
13850 STEELES AVENUE
Halton Hills, Canada
Job#: 251046 Date Posted: Sep. 11, 2018
Job Status: Full-time
• Builds effective teams + drives a culture of high performance + engagement; Supports the execution of performance goals for store team through thoughtful & timely feedback• Drives Results – Stays informed, maintains focus on priorities and implements action plans to maximize efficiencies• Collaborates with managers and employees to execute strategic initiatives and improve processes• Creates an optimistic, rewarding and collaborative work environment in which employees are confident and encouraged to grow to support our succession and talent pipeline goals• Acts as a trusted leader with understanding of the impact of initiatives on customer experience, workload, productivity, employee engagement, and store compliance• Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct at all times
• Drives Store Sales through a customer first mindset• Ensures consistent execution by providing clear direction of Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction and business efficiencies• Teaches and coaches behaviors to build confidence enabling a high-performing team to consistently deliver best in class customer experience• Identify areas to improve overall performance by creating functional action plans• Recruits, hires, on - boards and guides the Sales Associates and Specialists• Support areas to improve overall performance while taking action to decrease losses, minimize shrink and all other forms of risk to ensure store compliance standards are met• Owner of assigned Divisional of Responsibility (DOR) and the accountability to the role• Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities; providing overall leadership for the location for certain shifts• Partners with peers and others by offering help when needed
• Empowerment – has experience providing clear direction to guide employee actions while offering support and follow up as necessary• Customer Impact –known for understanding the customer and to lead a team that responds with a sense of urgency to the customer needs• Accountability – experience in coaching to support teams following guidelines• Drives Results - demonstrated ability to personally achieve goals and assigned tasks while leading others to do the same allowing for process efficiencies• Merchandising acumen to inspire customers and instill loyalty resulting in increased sales• Has success in driving high performance through ongoing development of employee
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
- Company paid vacation, sick days, float and bereavement days *
- Maternity leave top up. *
- Employee retirement savings plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees eligible to receive health, dental, disability and life insurance. *
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee family assistance program.
*For eligible employees
The Canada benefits listed above do not constitute fundamental terms of the employment contract, and are subject to employee eligibility and employer discretion. The company reserves the right to amend or eliminate these benefits from time to time at its sole discretion.