Stock Associate- 5am-10am- Bayer's Lake
212 CHAIN LAKE DRIVE
Job#: 251641 Date Posted: Sep. 24, 2018
Job Status: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Displays a “customer is the priority” mindset at all times
- Consistently treats all Gap customers and employees with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Accountable to contribute to the achievement of store goals and results
- Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values and Code of Business Conduct
- Collaborates with store team to develop innovative solutions to business needs
- May flex between customer or support roles as needed by the business
- Meets or exceeds Company productivity standards for all operational processes: shipment processing, markdowns, merchandise signage, replenishment and recovery of sales floor and stockroom
- Executes Omni-Channel processes to ensure customer needs are met (i.e., SFS, RIS)
- Prepares and executes shipment assembly line tasks to company standard; flexes to all areas of the shipment line as needed
- Assists in executing merchandise flow and product placement
- Identifies and communicates opportunities while replenishing size specific quantities throughout the store in response to sell-through
- Performs audit and transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets and charge sends
- Ensures neat, clean and organized areas throughout the stockroom and selling floor; performs all assigned cleaning duties
- Ensures unsold and/or returned merchandise is returned to the selling floor within established company standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
- Company paid vacation, sick days, float and bereavement days *
- Maternity leave top up. *
- Employee retirement savings plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees eligible to receive health, dental, disability and life insurance. *
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee family assistance program.
*For eligible employees
The Canada benefits listed above do not constitute fundamental terms of the employment contract, and are subject to employee eligibility and employer discretion. The company reserves the right to amend or eliminate these benefits from time to time at its sole discretion.