Associate Marketing Manager - Canada & Mexico
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
San Francisco, California
JOB#: 215382 DATE POSTED: Oct. 07, 2017
JOB STATUS: Full-time
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you!
The Associate Marketing Manager is part of the Old Navy International Marketing Team, supporting Canada & Mexico markets. The Associate Marketing Manager will report to the Director of International Marketing.
- Partner with US teams (In-Store, Advertising, Print/TV production, Social, PR, Online) & in-market agencies to develop marketing materials and programs for Canada & Mexico
- Partner with in-market agencies to develop campaigns, promotion and creative
- Partner with in-market agencies on production, delivery and approval of marketing materials
- Partner with in-market agencies to execute and measure executions
- Oversee organization and distribution of all creative assets and guidelines to Old Navy Mexico and Canada partners, including Advertising, Consumer Engagement, PR and Social Media materials
- Assist with implementation of new store launches and seasonal Marketing strategies
- Collaborate with business teams and in-market field teams on promotional tactics
- Assist with maintenance of the Marketing Commercial calendars for each market
- Contribute to all Marketing related store communication for Canada and Mexico
- Track and manage invoices from in-market agencies
- Support the hind-sighting of Mexico and Canada marketing efforts
- Reports to Director, International Marketing
- Works closely with other marketing teams in the US (in-store, advertising, print/TV production, Online) and outside the US (Field partners and in-market agencies)
- Position is based at Old Navy headquarters in San Francisco, CA
- Some travel required
- Ability to effectively communicate (especially written communication) across teams and cultures
- Spanish proficiency desirable
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently to drive for results
- Strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in marketing or retail environment, international marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Social Media content, PR and advertising management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree; preferred major in Business, Marketing or Research