Stock Associate - Janss Marketplace
205 N MOORPARK RD
Thousand Oaks, California
Job#: 228529 Date Posted: Feb. 24, 2018
Job Status: Part-time
As a Stock Associate, your passion for apparel and fashion trends will enable you to thrive, drive sales, and delight our customers as you execute company processes and procedures. Creating memorable shopping experiences for our customers is one of your main responsibilities and you are going to LOVE making a difference in someone’s day. Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience. As a Brand Associate in Stock your responsibilities and tasks include, among others; salesfloor, fitting room, and cashwrap. Your contagious energy and enthusiasm for your job will help you build lasting relationships, grow in your career, and contribute to Old Navy’s success.
Stock Associate Attitudes:
- You are passionate about fashion and apparel and love our products
- You build relationships and want to be part of a winning team
- You take pride in yourself, your work and the success of your store
- You work with drive and energy showing that you have a desire to make a difference
- You love your community and actively work to make it better
- You take initiative, anticipate needs, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
Stock Associate Behaviors:
- Promote our product and encourage everyone to do the same
- Listen to the customer and observe non-verbal cues to anticipate service needs
- Offer product suggestions and add on additional items when engaging with customers
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and pride while executing tasks and processes
- Maintain a clean and safe environment that prevents loss and minimizes risk
- Keep our product folded, sized, in-stock and our visual elements maintained on the salesfloor
- Return go-backs from the fitting room to the salesfloor
- Welcome customers to the fitting room and keep the area neat, clean and organized at all times
- Engage in genuine conversation while completing cashwrap transaction processes quickly and accurately
- Keep all cashwrap supplies in stock and organized
- Understand and follow all company-defined policies and procedures
Stock Associate Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the salesfloor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
Providing our customers with an optimal shopping experience is our #1 priority. This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties are listed is not significant.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees